Parts 1 - 9 of "Theft By Deception - Deciphering the Federal Income Tax"
A MUST see video for ALL Americans that pay federal income taxes.
This is a 3D animated documentary that clearly explains the statutes included in the Internal Revenue Code (26) related to federal income taxes.
MORE IMPORTANTLY HOWEVER, IT SHOWS WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CODE: FEDERAL INCOME TAXES FOR LABOR PERFORMED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
I created this video to create awareness of the march on Washington, DC on JULY 12 and also to spread the truth about our income tax laws.
There are MANY people that feel America is (and has been for some time) headed in the wrong direction, violating our inherent and inalienable rights, and veering far from its Constitutional limitations.
I urge everyone to post truthful and informative videos with real issues about what is happening to America AND also to include with these videos information on the march on JULY 12th.
I look forward to seeing YOU in Washington!The United States Constitution:Links to read it before its gone (Study it well):
- Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
- Section 1 - The Legislature
- Section 2 - The House
- Section 3 - The Senate
- Section 4 - Elections, Meetings
- Section 5 - Membership, Rules, Journals, Adjournment
- Section 6 - Compensation
- Section 7 - Revenue Bills, Legislative Process, Presidential Veto
- Section 8 - Powers of Congress
- Section 9 - Limits on Congress
- Section 10 - Powers Prohibited of States
- Article 2 - The Executive Branch
- Article 3 - The Judicial Branch
- Article 4 - The States
- Article 5 - Amendment
- Article 6 - Debts, Supremacy, Oaths
- Article 7 - Ratification
- Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression
- Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms
- Amendment 3 - Quartering of Soldiers
- Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure
- Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings
- Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses
- Amendment 7 - Trial by Jury in Civil Cases
- Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment
- Amendment 9 - Construction of Constitution
- Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People
- Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits
- Amendment 12 - Choosing the President, Vice President
- Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished
- Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights
- Amendment 15 - Race No Bar to Vote
- Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified
- Amendment 17 - Senators Elected by Popular Vote
- Amendment 18 - Liquor Abolished
- Amendment 19 - Women's Suffrage
- Amendment 20 - Presidential, Congressional Terms
- Amendment 21 - Amendment 18 Repealed
- Amendment 22 - Presidential Term Limits
- Amendment 23 - Presidential Vote for District of Columbia
- Amendment 24 - Poll Taxes Barred
- Amendment 25 - Presidential Disability and Succession
- Amendment 26 - Voting Age Set to 18 Years
- Amendment 27 - Limiting Congressional Pay Increases